- Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will take place on the following days for the following groups and will continue throughout the year if space is available:
- Monday, March 28 - April 1st 2022: Registration for current families, their siblings, and St. Andrew church members. Our registration packet can be downloaded here.
- Monday, April 4th 2022: Registration begins for alumni. Please email us beginning at 8am or stop by the TCP office with a completed registration packet. At that time, you can pay the registration fee to secure your child's spot.
- Wednesday, April 6th 2022: Registration begins for the general public. Please email us beginning at 8am or stop by the TCP office with a completed registration packet. At that time, you can pay the registration fee to secure your child's spot.
- Enrollment for The Children's Place takes place each Spring. Registration dates and times are posted on our website (above), Facebook page, and at our school. However, our enrollment process is on-going and we welcome families to contact us anytime during our school year to gather information about available spots in any of our classrooms.
- The Children's Place has a non-refundable fee of $75 due at the time of registration to cover registration costs. (An additional $25 is applied for each additional child in the family.)
- A $25 Supply Fee is due at the beginning of the Fall Semester and Spring Semester. These fees can be paid separately or combined.
The courtesy of a two week notice is requested if a student must withdraw from The Children's Place. If a student must leave mid-month, no tuition will be refunded.