- Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on the following days for the following groups:
- Monday, March 30th: Registration begins at 8am for current families, their siblings, and St. Andrew church members.
- Tuesday, March 31st: Registration begins at 8am for the above mentioned groups along with alumni.
- Wednesday, April 1st: Registration begins at 8am for the general public.
- Enrollment for The Children's Place takes place each Spring. Registration dates and times are posted on our website, Facebook page, and at our school. However, our enrollment process is on-going and we welcome families to contact us anytime during our school year to gather information about available spots in any of our classrooms.
- The Children's Place has a non-refundable fee of $75 due at the time of registration to cover registration costs. (An additional $25 is applied for each additional child in the family.)
- A $25 Supply Fee is due at the beginning of the Fall Semester and Spring Semester. These fees can be paid separately or combined.
The courtesy of a two week notice is requested if a student must withdraw from The Children's Place. If a student must leave mid-month, no tuition will be refunded.