Download our 2021-2022 Registration Packet here!
- Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on the following days for the following groups and will continue throughout the year if space is available:
- Monday, March 22 - April 5th 2021: Registration for current families, their siblings, and St. Andrew church members.
- Tuesday, April 6th 2021: Registration begins for alumni. Please email us beginning at 8am with an attached completed registration packet. At that time, we will send you an invoice for the registration fee to complete your registration.
- Wednesday, April 7th 2021: Registration begins for the general public. Please email us beginning at 8am with an attached completed registration packet. At that time, we will send you an invoice for the registration fee to complete your registration.
- Enrollment for The Children's Place takes place each Spring. Registration dates and times are posted on our website (above), Facebook page, and at our school. However, our enrollment process is on-going and we welcome families to contact us anytime during our school year to gather information about available spots in any of our classrooms.
- The Children's Place has a non-refundable fee of $75 due at the time of registration to cover registration costs. (An additional $25 is applied for each additional child in the family.)
- A $25 Supply Fee is due at the beginning of the Fall Semester and Spring Semester. These fees can be paid separately or combined.
The courtesy of a two week notice is requested if a student must withdraw from The Children's Place. If a student must leave mid-month, no tuition will be refunded.